2) Bitcoin Wallet (Coinhub Bitcoin Wallet can be downloaded on your mobile phone’s APP Store)
4) Drivers License (Only required for customers buying or selling $2,000 or more). Save time at the ATM by registering online for high limits.
To purchase Bitcoin at a Bitcoin ATM, you will need a Bitcoin Wallet so that your Bitcoin Wallet QR code can be scanned at the machine during the step asking to scan a wallet. You can download the Coinhub Bitcoin ATM wallet from the APP store and Google Play store for seameless use with the Bitcoin ATM.
1. Click Buy: Use the touchscreen interface on the ATM to press BUY.
3. Choose whether you are going to purchase less or more than $2000 for the transaction. Click the “Less Than $2000” even if you are purchasing exactly $2,000 for the amount of cash to be entered.
4. Enter your mobile phone number and click OK.
5. Wait 30 seconds for a code to arrive and enter the one-time passcode which was sent to your mobile phone.
6. Scan your Bitcoin Wallet QR Code face-up. If purchasing other cryptocurrencies, make sure to scan the correct wallet.
7. Insert your bills one at a time for the total sum of fiat you would like to use to purchase cryptocurrency. The crypto quote will be present on the screen for you to confirm once all cash is inserted.
8. Once the amount of cash is inserted, confirm the crypto shown on the screen to be sent and click Buy if confirmed.
9. Click DONE. You will receive an SMS transaction receipt to your phone number. The cryptocurrency has been sent to your wallet provided and please allow 30 minutes for it to be seen in your wallet. Congratulations – you are now a crypto holder! Make sure to keep your wallet safe and secure.
Registered customers can purchase up to $25,000 per day at any of our listed Bitcoin ATMs. You can register by clicking the register button on the homepage or menu and filling out the form. Our customer support line is available to help via text message if needed.
Visit our homepage to find our Bitcoin ATM locations map. Enter your zip code or city to find the nearest Bitcoin ATM location. Our customer support can also help you find a Bitcoin ATM location.
Yes, our Bitcoin ATMs only accept cash. Insert cash into the Bitcoin ATM one bill at a time. Please make verify that you are sending Bitcoin to your own personal wallet which you have total and sole control of as there are no refunds possible under any circumstance. Once we send Bitcoin to your Bitcoin wallet you provide, the transaction is irriversible. Please always double check your Bitcoin Wallet to make sure it is your proper wallet.
When you Buy Bitcoin at one of our Bitcoin ATMs, the Bitcoin is sent to you immediately upon purchase at the ATM and the Bitcoins can be seen on the the blockchain being transferred to your wallet. You do not need to worry.
Depending on the wallet you are using, the wallet may require between 3-6 confirmations before the bitcoin displays in your wallet and is spendable. Each confirmation usually takes on average 10 minutes.
Our customers usually see their Bitcoins arrive with completed confirmations around 45 minutes after purchase depending on the wallet they are using.
However, it can potentially take up to an hour or more for your bitcoin to be deposited in your wallet after you complete your order if your wallet provider requires even more confirmations. Also, the blockchain network sometimes experiences delays that are out of our control.
Our support line is always open incase of any questions.
You can text the Coinhub Bitcoin ATM customer support team at (323) 505-6190. They are available to help you during daytime hours 7 days a week.
Our friendly customer support line can be reached by texting (323) 505-6190 during daytime hours 7 day a week. To find a Bitcoin ATM locations, please visit our homepage to find our Bitcoin ATM Map and enter your location into the map. Nearest Bitcoin ATM locations will then be shown.